Aller au contenu

Métal Hurlant Chronicles

Basculo Cui Cui

Messages recommandés

A noter que la série n'aurait pas vu le jour si Nolife n'avait pas apporté son soutien. Une fiction TV a droit a des aides financières quand elle a le soutien d'un certain nombre de chaines tv, d'après ce qui a été expliqué. Et Nolife, étant une chaîne de télé, a permis de débloquer des aides en apportant son soutien. La série y passera en V.O. en janvier prochain d'ailleurs.

Mais bon si je comprends bien, ça dénote pas de la Flanders Company.

vos avis me rappellent la fin d'un bouquin que j'avais vu chez un pote, genre "comment devenir pere".

a la fin du livre, le gars ecrivait un truc du genre:

"vous saviez que ca allait etre dur, mais pas autant.

en meme temps, vous vous attendiez à quoi?"

veridique

j'ai envie de dire la même chose...

pauvre metal hurlant

Modifié par Invité

• 1 year later...

Je viens de voir dans une interview de Scott Adkins qu'il y aura une deuxième saison. Vous ne l'attendiez peut-être pas, mais elle existe.

Metal Hurlant Chronicles is finally coming to North America in April; you’re reunited with your Undisputed 2 co-star Michael Jai White. Was that by coincidence or was it a deliberate move to work together again?

Well, in the first season we worked together and we’re both in the second season but we’re in separate episodes at a time. We just thought it would be a good opportunity to get back together as we wanted to work with one another again. We also knew that there would be people out there expecting something great action-wise. Of course, with a TV show you don’t often get the opportunity to do that. We were very pushed for time and to be honest we tried to do something that we didn’t have enough time to accomplish properly. We had fun trying and I love working with Michael; he’s a great guy, he’s an incredible martial artists and a really good actor as well. He’s actually a very funny guy as well and I love spending time with him.

Par ailleurs il annonce un projet dont la description fera plaisir à Basculo Cui Cui :

Yeah, I would describe it as a modern Western; it’s a good character, hard as nails… which I’m good at playing. It’s a full-on action movie where most of the story takes place in one area, so we’ll be able to shoot it quite quickly, I believe. It’s kind of like a siege movie with my character fighting off a load of Mexican Drug Cartel guys, trying to keep my family safe and they’re all trying to kill us… which means I’ve got to kill them. So it should be a good action film.

Source : http://theactionelite.com/2014/03/scott-adkins-interview/

• Créer...