Aller au contenu

Curse of the cannibal confederates - Tony Malanowski - 1982

Basculo Cui Cui

Messages recommandés

KIKAVU ?

During the Civil War, a brave battalion of Southern Confederate soldiers was captured and tortured to death by the Northern Army! Today, a pastoral picnic at a historical site now becomes a flesh-feast for the living dead! You've heard of "Southern Hospitality" & "Southern Fried Chicken"...but you've never seen anything like this Colonel's secret recipe! The Curse of the Cannibal Confederates! A holocaust of revenge-hungry rebels! A finger licking good fright film.

yDWi3GYRuWQ

un avis sur imdb :

I LOVE THIS FILM!!!! THE BEST EVER, 7 July 2003

Author: abby8355 (abby8355@aol.com) from Florida

I absoulety loved this film. THIS FILM ROCKS. I bought and loved it. It was worth my money. The acting was great and the confederate soliders were hot. I loved the effects. I love civil war horror movies. If you like this movie i also recommend The Supernaturals. Another great civil war horror zombie flick. I love the cannibalistic scenes. I would have love them to have eaten me. Wink wink. The south will and shall rise again. The costumes are realistic looking. The best film ever done by Troma Videos. I would love to hear from other fans of this movie.

• Créer...