Aller au contenu

Night of the Living Dead SURVIVORS CUT (2005)

Stéphane

Messages recommandés

Night of the Living Dead SURVIVOR'S CUT is a 72 minute, fast-paced-revision of the 1968 classic horror film.[b] Digitally edited with NEW footage and special effects such as camera angles and abstract color[/b]. (Copyright 2005 Dean Lachiusa, WGA registered, All Rights Reserved.) Director: Dean Lachiusa Producer: Dean Lachiusa Production Company: Nldfilm Audio/Visual: sound, BW & Limited color A télécharger http://www.archive.org/details/Nightoft ... RVIVORSCUT It was fun to watch this new version, it's nicely done. I like the radio scenes -- it gave me a sense of seclusion, because without a television these people were really separated from the world, in a very desperate situation. Barb's fractured state of mind is illustrated well, like in the scene with the musical box -- this blew my mind. As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing many of these scenes in the 1968 film; in particular, the flashback, and the scary skull. This is a refreshingly cool movie.

• 2 weeks later...
J'ai jeté un oeil aux 3-4 premières minutes : a priori ce montage ramène le film de Romero dix ans en arrière, quand il fallait bien expliquer aux gens le pourquoi du comment. "La Nuit des Morts-Vivants" consacrait l'irruption du chaos, l'inexplicable (après "The Birds"). Le pauvre DJ qui a remixé ce chef-d'oeuvre de l'horreur moderne n'a en fait abouti qu'à une régression : en guise d'introduction au "film", nous avons droit à une explication scientifique (rationnelle) de l'apparition des zombies... Si un jour "2001" tombe dans le domaine public, il y aura bien quelques zozos pour le caviarder d'explications fumeuses sur l'origine du monolite... :cry:

• Créer...