Aller au contenu

Dredd - Pete Travis (2011)

Kerozene

Messages recommandés

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ca sent le roussi chez le Juge:

Le réalisateur d’« Angles d’attaque » Pete Travis et qui était jusqu’ici derrière la caméra sur le projet de reboot du film Judge Dredd intitulé « Dredd », aurait été purement et simplement « remercié » par la production alors que le film est toujours en post-production.

Mécontent des premiers montages du film, les producteurs aurait donc décidé de renvoyer Pete Travis. Alex Garland « Never Let Me Go », « 28 Jours Plus Tard », scénariste/producteur, prendra la suite pour superviser le montage final du film de science-fiction adapté de la célèbre bande-dessinée éponyme.

La sortie de « Dredd », interprété par Karl Urban, Lena Headey et Olivia Thirlby, est prévue pour septembre 2012.

Bon ben je me réponds à moi-même... mais il n'y a jamais de fumée sans feu:

Nevermind: Dredd Director Dismissal Refuted

Posted 10.12.11 by Ryan

Mere days ago, we reported that the upcoming sci-fi Judge Dredd reboot Dredd had lost its director, even though it had already finished shooting in March and had moved on to editing. Turns out, that's not the case at all.

"Creative disagreements" were cited as the cause for director Pete Travis' (Endgame, Vantage Point) dismissal in the original LA Times article. The report also claimed that screenwriter Alex Garland (28 Days Later) had taken over in the editing room and could seek out a co-director credit. In a joint statement now printed in the original LA Times report, Garland and Travis refuted any reports about Travis being fired.

During all stages of the filmmaking, Dredd has been a collaboration between a number of dedicated creative parties. From the outset we decided on an unorthodox collaboration to make the film. This situation has been misinterpreted. To set the record straight, Pete was not fired and remains a central part of the collaboration, and Alex is not seeking a co-director credit. We are all extremely proud of the film we have made, and respectfully suggest that it is judged on viewing when its released next year.

In other words, go about your business, and wait for the trailer to cast any judgements.

Based on the British comic book, Dredd will star Karl Urban in the title role, previously played by Sylvester Stallone in the 1995 adaptation. Urban has promised a "very gritty, hardcore, faithful adaptation" with Dredd which will follow the character as he patrols the futuristic metropolis of Mega City One and trains his telepathic rookie partner, Judge Anderson (Olivia Thirlby).

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Un pote à moi l'a vu la semaine dernière, mais je me souviens juste qu'il m'a dit "Ah tiens, j'ai pensé à toi" ! mais pas si c'était bien ou pas.... Je crois qu'il m'a dit que ça bourrinait... Je sais même plus... Je me fais vieux....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Benj changed the title to Dredd - Pete Travis (2011)
  • Créer...