Aller au contenu

Jeepers Creepers 3 - Victor Salva (20??)

Steve

Messages recommandés

source : Fangoria.com

[Ray] Wise also expects to be back in front of the cameras this summer on MGM’s JEEPERS CREEPERS III, which series creator Victor Salva will again write and direct. The actor will reprise his role of Jack Taggart Sr. from the previous film (pictured). “Now that the strike is over, we can finally get rolling on the new JEEPERS CREEPERS,” Wise said. “Victor has written a big part for me in it.” At the Austin Fango convention, Jonathan Breck, the Creeper himself, mentioned, “My character will have to deal with Ray right at the beginning of the movie.”

For the real JEEPERS III scoop, we turned to Salva. “I have indeed signed to write and direct a third JEEPERS film this year,” he tells Fango. “It’s tentatively titled JEEPERS CREEPERS 3: THE CREEPER WALKS AMONG US. It includes a prologue in the Old West and might bring back several characters from the first two films 20 years later. The script and story will be big on scares and give us plenty more of the traditional Creeper creepiness, with a few more bits thrown in about what it might be and where it came from.”

Regarding the sequel’s release plans, Salva says, “The larger question right now is whether the film will get a shot at the big screen. MGM initially suggested that we go direct to video with the third in the trilogy, but we hope that the exciting entity that the new MGM is becoming realizes that both JEEPERS CREEPERS films set [then-] records for their Labor Day weekend box-office openings, before each went on to make over $100 million apiece on DVD. I believe a theatrical release is critical to this kind of success on video. I don’t think you can have one without the other, and it would be a shame not to be able to see what I have planned for JEEPERS III up on the big screen.”

• 4 years later...

Après un sevrage au Stoppédophile 2000 (prescrit par Natale), le voilà de retour pour ce troisième volet fort attendu...

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013)

Director and screenplay : Victor Salva

Story :

Trish Jenner is now a mother of a teenage son named Darry, named after the brother she lost 23 years ago. Trish has a recurring nightmare where her son suffers the same fate as her brother did, killed by the Creeper. Determined to prevent this from happening, Trish, who is now a rich and powerful woman, sets out on a final quest with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to end the Creeper's reign of terror once and for all.

With :

Marieh Delfino

Luke Edwards

• 4 years later...

Le projet a presque dix ans ça fout les boules...mais ça y est, la chose existe enfin, prévue pour une sortie limitée aux states (dtv chez nous du coup je suppose, voire rien).

Tc-bAR0_GOY

Je peux pas m'empêcher d'avoir très peur, les derniers films de Salva étant apparemment vraiment pas bon...

Y a eu des avant premières perturbées / annulées aux States, non ? Je crois avoir vu passer ça sur le net...

Plutôt curieux quoiqu'il en soit, le 1 est une bombe, et le 2 une suite très honorable, largement le haut du panier des boogeymen du 21e siècle !

Chez nous, ça sent le DTV, mais oui, ça sortira au moins comme ça, déconnez pas, on sort bien pire en DTV !

• 2 months later...

Impossible de trouver ça satisfaisant si on aime les 2 premiers. C'est vraiment cheap, parfois la mise en scène de Salva sauve la mise, parfois ça fait pitié. Il y a 2-3 idées quand même bien fun, Le Creeper a des gadgets à faire pâlir James Bond et c'est malheureusement la seule vraie plue value de cette fin de trilogie. ça m'étonnerait que Salva puisse donner une suite à cet épisode vu le destin du film aux USA et franchement vu le résultat, je pense que ça ne fera pleurer personne.

3,5/10

• 2 weeks later...

Mauvais comme tout effectivement. Les apparitions du Creeper sont risibles, les meurtres sans imaginations et pas une once de gore (le prix à payer pour une diff sur le câble en prime j'imagine...), le score est abominable, le casting et les dialogues à chier...

Salva parvient encore à torcher quelques beaux plans mais ça reste bien cheap et ressemble à un dtv en scope

• Créer...