Aller au contenu

[Anchor Bay]

bloknotise

Messages recommandés

Le réalisateur anglais Jake West (qui a fait Razor Blade Smile, que personne aime sauf moi) lors d’une interview pour Fangoria , indique qu’il est actuellement aux USA pour interviewer Don Coscarelli, pour le compte d’anchor bay UK, en vue de l’édification des bonus pour un « ultimate coffret Phantasm » réunissant les quatre films et du materiel jamais vu et exploité a ce jour. Quand on voit la dernière édition du Phantasm de MGM c’est a se demander se qu’ils vont bien pouvoir nous sortir (et tant mieux). Fantasm 2 et 3 n’ayant jamais eu droit à des éditions dignes de ce nom c’est certainement sur ces deux opus que les bonus se concentreront. A noter que le deux s’était vu entièrement remanié par la Universal avant sa sortie (une director’s cut peut-être) et que le trois avait eu droit à des coupes sévères de la MPAA. Toujours d’après West Coscarelli supervise l’ensemble du projet.

Pour une bonne nouvelle…

Au passage West nous parle de son prochain film « Scarehouse » qu’il annonce comme un réality-show dans une maison hantée qui tournerai au cauchemar, gore et scènes choc annoncés. Pourvu qu’il fasse jouer Eillen « leatherface »Daly c’est ce qui compte.

Modifié par Invité

Anchor Bay annonce le coffret pour septembre 2005 !

http://www.anchorbay.co.uk/

Concernant le série des Phantasm, autant le premier me semble sympathique et original autant le troisième (je n'ai pas encore vu le 2 ni le 4) me semble un bricolage franchement bancal destiné à exploiter la franchise... Mais bon si le coffret est pas cher

Le 2 est bien plus gore, notamment sur les petites boules volantes qui maintenant s'amuse a rentrer dans les corps

J'ai d'ailleurs pas trop apprécier le 1 quand je l'ai vu ado car je voulais du gore et ce dernier l'était moins que sa suite (que j'avais vu avant)

M'enfin j'ai bien envie de me faire le 3 et le 4 (que j'ai loupé lors de sa sortie salle il y a pas si longtemps)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

J'ai renommé le titre du thread histoire d'en faire un sujet unique concernant l'annonce des sortis de cet éditeur, faut en faire de même pour BU et Neo par exemple.

Sinon les annonces des prochaines sortis AB Uk

Scanner:

-Widescreen Presentation (1.85:1) Enhanced for 16x9 TVs - Stereo 2.0 - Optional 5.1 - DTS - Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing - Inside Scan: Scanners: An in depth examination of Scanners by genre critic Alan Jones - The Directors: David Cronenberg Documentary - Biographies - Film Notes - Stills - Trailers

Scanners II: The New Order:

-Widescreen Presentation (1.85:1) Enhanced for 16x9 TVs - Stereo 2.0 - Optional 5.1 - DTS - Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing - Inside Scan: The New Order: An in depth examination of Scanners II: The New Order by genre critic Alan Jones - Biographies - Film Notes - Stills - Trailers

Scanners III: The Takeover:

-Widescreen Presentation (1.85:1) Enhanced for 16x9 TVs - Stereo 2.0 - Optional 5.1 - DTS - Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing - Inside Scan: The Takeover: An in depth examination of Scanners III: The Takeover by genre critic Alan Jones - Biographies - Film Notes - Stills - Trailers

The Brood: (Edition Spéciale 2 Dvd)

-The Brood: Uncut Version - The Brood: R Rated Version - Widescreen Presentation (1.85:1) Enhanced for 16x9 TV - Stereo 2.0 - Optional 5.1 - DTS - Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing - The Directors: The films of David Cronenberg Featurette - Biographies - Film Notes - Trailers

Vampires: Out for Blood:

-Widescreen Presentation (1.85:1) Enhanced for 16x9 TVs - Stereo 2.0 - Optional 5.1 - DTS - Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing - Making Of Vampires: Out For Blood - Theatrical Trailer - Biographies - Filmographies - Film Notes - Stills Gallery

Titres disponibles depuis le 18 Juillet en zone 2 UK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Il y a une Mario bava Box qui sort prochainement en Z1 le 3Avril 2007:

les specs :

Black Sabbath/The Three Faces of Fear

1.77:1/16:9 (both)

English and Italian versions with English subtitles

Featurette: Mark Damon interview

Tim Lucas audio commentary

International and US trailers

TV spots

Poster and stills gallery

Mario Bava and Boris Karloff bios

Bava trailers

Black Sunday/The Mask of Satan

Original Italian export English dub scored by Roberto Nicolosi

American International English dub scored by Les Baxter

1.66:1/16:9

English mono with subtitles

TV spots

Radio spots

Mario Bava and Barbara Steele bios

Bava trailers

The Girl Who Knew Too Much/Evil Eye

English and Italian versions with English subtitles

1.33:1 (English), 1.66:1/16:9 (Italian)

Featurette: "Remembering the Girl with John Saxon"

Poster and still gallery

Bava trailers

Kill, Baby … Kill!

English and Italian audio with English subtitles

1.85:1/16:9

International trailer

TV spots 1-3

Mario Bava bio

Bava trailers

Knives of the Avenger

2.35:1/16:9

English and Italian audio with English subtitles

International trailer

Mario Bava bio

Bava trailers

et Rabid Dogs ressort le même jour sous le titre Kidnapped

• 5 months later...

Une nouvelle box Bava est prévu pour Halloween

Tim Lucas

More Bava in Time for Halloween

It's being announced elsewhere, so I might as well join the bandwagon and report that Anchor Bay's MARIO BAVA COLLECTION VOLUME 2 will be released on October 23. The titles included in this set are: BARON BLOOD, LISA AND THE DEVIL and HOUSE OF EXORCISM, ROY COLT & WINCHESTER JACK, FOUR TIMES THAT NIGHT, BAY OF BLOOD, and 5 DOLLS FOR AN AUGUST MOON. The audio commentaries I recorded are for LISA AND THE DEVIL, BAY OF BLOOD, and BARON BLOOD -- and I recorded them in that order, for those who may be interested in auditing them sequentially and hearing my voice disintegrate in slow motion. The Alfredo Leone/Elke Sommer commentary recorded for Image Entertainment's HOUSE OF EXORCISM release will be ported over for that title.

ERIK THE CONQUEROR (which will be the complete original export version, not the AIP reduction) will be released separately at the same time, also with a commentary by me, which I'll be recording before the end of this week. The closing shot and end card of the film (curiously missing from the German DVD release) has been restored, which should make this gorgeous-looking release of even greater interest to collectors.

Finally, I mentioned here recently that I managed to record the first three commentaries in a single marathon session last Thursday night. Someone on one of the horror discussion boards has suggested that my expeditious work somehow speaks poorly of me and makes the set's extras as a whole seem less attractive, because -- they presume -- the commentaries have got to be a reckless mess. I resent this because, first of all, I don't do careless work and certainly wouldn't boast about doing careless work; I only mentioned the marathon session because I felt so pleased to have succeeded in my aims against the odds and the clock. It was an achievement. Secondly, I didn't set the deadlines for these commentaries, but as a professional, I agreed to live up to them. I refused to let the quality of my work suffer due to time constraints and, if it somehow did suffer despite my best efforts, I wouldn't have released it. As I write this, it remains for those three recordings to be edited and synched to the movies, so I don't know yet myself how everything is going to turn out -- but I think even the raw tracks were on par with other commentaries I've done.

PS: I wanted very much to record an audio commentary for 5 DOLLS FOR AN AUGUST MOON but time simply didn't allow it.

source : son excellent blog

• 9 months later...
Anchor Bay Releasing Phantasm 4 Special Edition

Source:ShockTillYouDrop.com

June 4, 2008

Reliable sources tell ShockTillYouDrop.com that Anchor Bay Home Entertainment is prepping a proper DVD release of Phantasm 4: Oblivion, the last chapter in Don Coscarelli's tale of the Tall Man. The street date is expected to be August 26th and the presentation will include a new 16x9 transfer, an audio commentary with Don Coscarelli, Reggie Bannister and Angus Scrimm, a new retrospective documentary and cover art. An official announcement is forthcoming.

• Créer...