Yatta-Man

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 173
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Le film devrait être classé PG 13 aux USA (rated R pour le premier):

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/expendables-2-neutered-by-pg-13-rating.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FilmSchoolRejects+%28Film+School+Rejects%29

Harry, the film is fantastic with Van Damme turning in an inspired performance... Our final battle is one for the ages. The PG13 rumor is true, but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale Ass Bashing will not leave anyone hungry...Sly

D'après d'autre sources à prendre avec des pincettes, ce serait chuck Norris qui fouterait sa merde:

"With The Expendables 2, you have a lot of hard language in there that means that young people won’t be able to see it. I said, I don’t do movies like that. I didn’t do them in the past, I didn’t do them on my TV series. I said, you have to cut out all the language, hardcore language or I can’t do it. So they did, and Expendables is now a PG-13 film so kids can see it."

http://badassdigest.com/2012/01/18/chuck-norris-is-so-tough-he-can-single-handedly-ruin-the-expendables-2/

Pour ceux qui ont du temps à perdre, il y a, sur le forum madmovie, un thread preview mythique de 257 pages.

Ce topic a du se perdre dans la Twilight Zone, y'a pas d'autre explications.

209 pages de vide, entrecoupées d'odes à la gloire de Chuck, et un final dantesque faisant intervenir BHL et Patrick Sebastien, ça dépasse mes rêves les plus fous ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Créer...