Aller au contenu

Le masque de la vengeance - Thomas J. Wright - 1991

Basculo Cui Cui

Messages recommandés

oui je sais c'est le mois des 80's mais j'ai jamais vu ce film et je viens de tomber sur la vhs CIC (l'editeur de la plupart de nos emois 80's), donc voila, ya marc singer, michael beck et c'est un film de chasse a l'homme et puis ya la bande annonce de l'arme parfaite et flight of the intruder

Dont waste your time, any van dame's movie is better 4 that, January 20, 2000

By bunjeest@hotmail.com (Mexico city) - See all my reviews

A history seen so many times but with diferent faces... I saw it and its even anoying; the same cliches from begining to end... if you see it, you will feel angry at the end. I dont give it a single star but amazon makes me put at least one... Just for Roddy McDowall die hard fans

Great low-budget late night cable action/ thriller!, February 20, 2006

By Court Thompson - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

I'm not sure if this was made for cable or direct to video release, but was certainly not releaseed theatrically. That said... this is a great little cheesy action thiller. Basically another reworking of the classic short story, The Most Dangerous Game with some Ten Little Indians thrown in. Bunch of people are summoned to a mysterious island where they are then hunted by a madman bent on revenge. Gradually (through flashbacks) each tells the tale of why they believe they are being hunted, in hopes of identifying the mystery nemesis they all have in common. I've seen this on late night TV several times. Great breakneck pacing and suprisingly violent for it's type of cable thriller. Don't know why the other reviewer compares it to Van Damme movies... there is no similarity, intentional or otherwise. But if I had to compare, I would say this is more entertaining and satisfying then all his films combined (with the notable exception of No Retreat No Surrender, of course). And it has Marc Singer, Roddy McD., and Michael Beck (star of The Warriors) all sharing screen time. Anyways, if you can get this cheap or catch it on cable, do so without hesitation.

A story about greed, revenge and one man's vengence., November 19, 1999

Reviewer: A viewer

This story begins with a mysterious man who calls 6 different people to an island to play a "game" little do they know that they will never make it out alive; and that the man is a crazed killer out for revenge! All of the people on the island with him severly wronged him at one time in his life and he makes sure that they pay! Marc Singer and Roddy McDowall are great as two of his victims. The plot has many twists and turns that will leave you on the edge of your seat. It also has a great storyline that keeps your attention through the entire movie! The suprise ending is awesome!

coming soon at steb's

pour le moment c'est pas mal du tout, ca arrete pas une minute, des lachers de dobermans, des coups de fusils a bout portant, et ya cette bonne vieille trogne de marshall bell et surtout, il fait pas beau et ya rien de plus photogenique que la foret quand il fait pas beau, froid, brumeux et humide

• Créer...