Aller au contenu

Cloverfield - 01-18-08 - Matt Reeves (2008)

meltingman

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 733
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

donc, il serait tout à fait possible d'imaginer que la bébête soit un genre d'hybride baleine humanoïde... c'est assez déroutant !

tant qu'on y est, on peut même s'imaginer qu'ils sont déja parmis nous... aurait-on du surveiller Carlos de plus près ? Sa disparition du devant de la scène correspond étrangement à la découverte du Slusho et à la pose d'un anneau gastrique sur Guy Carlier ... qui lui même, semble avoir un peu disparu... c'est très perturbant tout ça !

donc, il serait tout à fait possible d'imaginer que la bébête soit un genre d'hybride baleine humanoïde... c'est assez déroutant !

tant qu'on y est, on peut même s'imaginer qu'ils sont déja parmis nous... aurait-on du surveiller Carlos de plus près ? Sa disparition du devant de la scène correspond étrangement à la découverte du Slusho et à la pose d'un anneau gastrique sur Guy Carlier ... qui lui même, semble avoir un peu disparu... c'est très perturbant tout ça !

Vas y maintenant tu peux le dire que tu travailles pour Bad Robot !!!!

C'est vrai que ce que tu décris est très déroutant, pour ne pas dire cryptozoologique....

Moi je veux des tortues et des rockets c'est pas compliqué quand même...

Modifié par Invité

Une théorie très interessante (non Joe je ne traduirai pas, ceci est un message de Télé-langue)

The secret ingredient in Slusho is the monster’s blood.

And the rest of it all ties together…

In the begining, they’re at a party. A farewell party for Rob who’s leaving “for Japan.”

What if he got a job working at Tagurato? I’m willling to bet that at the party, there’s talk of the great new product called Slusho and no one knows what gives it its great taste.

The monster attacks, it’s a deep sea creature from below the earth’s crust which has been tapped by Tagurato in secret. Now, there are thousands of tiny parasites riding its body like scales. They suck the monsters’ blood. They fall-off during the attack and become monsters in their own right. But the parasites attack SOME people, but not others. The difference? The ones they attack have been drinking Slusho because they smell the secret ingredient.

The main character with the camera, because of his connection to Tagurato, figures this out. Maybe they’re in a convenience store with a Slusho machine, the parasites break-in and start attacking the machine and he understands, and puts the important message on the tape, maybe yelling into the camera “They’re after the Slusho!” or somesuch. THAT’S why this recovered video tape is of interest to the authorities.

Maybe the monster’s blood carries within it the eggs of the parasites. When you drink more than six, the eggs hatch. That shadow of the woman shows her being restrained by 2 guys in biohazard suits… her stomach was ripping-open because the little parasites were coming-out.

Donc en dessous d'une certaine dose, les effets seraient bénéfiques, au dela les oeufs des parasites feraient péter les bidous des blondasses...

Moui, ça s'tient comme théorie. J'espère que c'est pas ça mais ça à d'la gueule.

BON BEN VOILA C'EST OFFICIEL !!!!

PG13 Putain de merdeuuuuuuu !!!!!

Adieu les bides qui explosent, adieu les orgies dans des piscines remplies de Slushos, adieu les grossièretés d'usage quand un monstre gigantesque se jette sur nous, adieu l'opération du changement de sexe d'Yvette Horner, adieu les jolis foulards adieu tous les madras.

A BAD ROBOT production

CLOVERFIELD

PARAMOUNT PICTURES Presents A BAD ROBOT production 'CLOVERFIELD'

LIZZY CAPLAN, JESSICA LUCAS, T.J. MILLER

MICHAEL STAHL-DAVID, MIKE VOGEL, ODETTE YUSTMAN

Visual Effects by DOUBLE NEGATIVE and TIPPETT STUDIO

Costumes Designed By ELLEN MIROJNICK

Edited By KEVIN STITT, ace

Production Designer MARTIN WHIST

Director Of Photography MICHAEL BONVILLAIN asc

Executive Producers GUY RIEDEL, SHERRYL CLARK

Produced By J.J. ABRAMS, BRYAN BURK

Written By DREW GODDARD

Directed By MATT REEVES

MSN launches mobile display ads

Microsoft has announced it has launched mobile display advertising in the US on MSN Mobile for the first time.

Consequently, mobile customers in the country will begin to see text ad and banner placements which conform to the US guidelines for such marketing provided by the Mobile Marketing Association.

Microsoft already displays mobile ads in a number of countries, including Japan, Spain, France and the UK.

"By incorporating advertising on MSN Mobile, we are allowing advertisers to extend their existing campaigns from PCs to games and now to mobile phones, further delivering on our vision to extend advertising across multiple platforms and devices," stated Joanne Bradford, corporate vice president and chief media officer of MSN.

The technology used to present the ads comes from ScreenTonic, a European mobile ad firm acquired by the software and internet service provider earlier this year.

At the time of the purchase, Steve Berkowitz, senior vice president of the Online Services Group at Microsoft, stated that the move was part of the business' "long-term strategy to deliver ad experiences that map to the environment".

According to a company statement, Jaguar Cars North America and Paramount Pictures are two of the first firms to launch a mobile ad campaign on MSN in the US.

Indeed, Paramount Pictures has partnered with MSN Mobile to promote its upcoming film Cloverfield.

The firm has released an exclusive clip of the film, along with a contest whereby the individual who views the clip the most times will see the movie prior to its release date.

Si ça c'est pas débile...

Interview de Matt Reeves (le réalisateur donc) pour IGN :

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/841/841636p1.html (Part One)

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/841/841703p1.html (Part Two)

So you're going to see the monster, you're going to see huge-scale destruction, you're going to see a lot of crazy stuff!

Interview de Matt Reeves (le réalisateur donc) pour Shocktillyoudrop :

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=4027

We're creating great suspense while you see the great features of this monster. The other thing I think is very exciting is this monster is huge and you see everything. You see it in a way that is if you're shooting it with a Handicam. If you're hiding under a car, you see it that way, and there are other moments - I can guarantee you - you are seeing this monster in a huge way

you will absolutely see everything - and you will see the monster in very intimate detail. You will get a very close look. People who have seen the trailer might think we are using this style to avoid seeing the monster, but that is definitely not what we're doing. We're using it to build dread and anticipation

At the last minute, when we were shooting the trailer, we wanted people to know - 'cause we hadn't created the monster yet - that it was a giant monster movie, we wanted a tease of that. I jumped to the microphone and said the line, "I saw it! It's alive! It's huge!" And one of the most amusing things is I had come home and someone on the web had taken that section and started to do an analysis on it and thought I said, "It was a lion." The way I speak was too fast sometimes and they couldn't make it out

Interview de Matt Reeves (le réalisateur donc) pour IESB :

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=2&article=3945

(...Slusho...) It's a connection, obviously, back to a reference to Alias and it's part of the involved connectivity between that and there's a - I don't know what you could call it - a sort of “meta-story” that is part of - almost like an origin story - that is connected. It's almost like tentacles that grow out of the film and lead, also, to the ideas in the film. And there's this weird way where you can go see the movie and it's one experience. It's a big, really satisfying and really thrilling experience.

But there's also this other place where you can get engaged where there's this other sort of aspect for all those people who are into that. So Slusho and its connection to the film and how it plays out with the website and the commercials and all that, it all has a kind of story to it. All the stories kind of bounce off one another and inform each other. But, at the end of the day, this movie stands on it's own to be a movie (...) In a way, the internet sort of stories and connections and clues are, in a way, a prism and they're another way of looking at the same thing. To us, it's just another exciting aspect of the storytelling. At the end of the day, we're just making this movie and that all because icing on the cake

(C'est bien ce que je dis depuis toujours, Joe est maintenant rassuré )

C'est qui ce Matt Reeves ?

Bonne question...

Scénariste de "Piège à grande vitesse" , de "The Yards" et de plein d'épisodes de la série de Abrams "Felicity"... Trop bien quoi...

Réalisateur de plein d'épisodes de série télé dont "Felicity", et réalisateur d'un long avec David Schwimmer, Michael Vartan et Gwyneth Paltrow : The Pallbearer (4.6/10 sur Imdb kan maime !!! )

Voila voila... ploum ploum ploum... Sinon ça va toi ?

Producer Talks Cloverfield

Bryan Burk, producer of the mysterious monster movie Cloverfield, told SCI FI Wire that the filmmakers' intention was to make America's answer to Japan's Godzilla and that the movie was inspired by other films.

"It's an entirely original story and monster," Burk, a producing partner with Lost co-creator J.J. Abrams, said in an interview in November. "There's no tie-in to any of our other projects quite yet. We're obviously fans of the great monster movies. I remember when we were starting Lost, and we had references in it to all our favorite things, be it Jaws or Alien, and this feels like this is the same thing. I don't think it feels like any other movie you have seen before, but we were definitely inspired by a lot of our favorite films."

Burk said that Abrams, who is also producing the movie, was inspired by Japan's original fire-breathing monster. "The origins were from when J.J. was doing the press tour for Mission: Impossible III in Japan," Burk said. "It was two years ago, and he was with his son, Henry, and like father, like son, they were at a lot of the toy stores, and they were admiring the Godzilla stuff. J.J. was thinking that America didn't have their Godzilla, so to speak. We have King Kong, but it's a completely different beast, no pun intended, from Godzilla. It started him thinking."

Burk also addressed the rampant rumors about the top-secret project, which began with a cryptic teaser trailer for an untitled movie that appeared without warning alongside last July's Transformers. Since then, the Internet has been ablaze with fan-based Web sites that speculate about the movie's story based partly on clues from official viral-marketing sites such as one for a Japanese drilling company and another for a soft drink called Slusho.

"The viral stuff online was all done in conjunction with the studio," Burk said. "A woman named Amy Powell at Paramount is in charge. She's [a] genius, to say the least. The whole experience in making this movie is very reminiscent [of] how we did Lost. Everyone jumped on board and said, 'We see what this is. Let's do it!' Once the studio said, 'OK, we are going to keep this top secret, and nothing is going to get out,' then it went on to my fellow producers, the cast and the entire crew. Everybody was part of the team, feeling like they were making something special." Cloverfield opens on Jan. 18, 2008. --Tara DiLullo Bennett

'Cloverfield' Star Speaks At Last, Shedding Light On Secret J.J. Abrams Flick

'They've been very careful about not giving it away, because that's the fun of it,' Michael Stahl-David explains of monster movie.

By Larry Carroll

"Cloverfield" is intense. It is loud, epic and thrives in a state of secrecy. In short, the January 18 release reflects producer J.J. Abrams much like a child inherits genes from a parent. And now, after months of teasing you with random images of monsters, decapitated Statue of Liberties and bizarre frozen beverages, the "Lost" mastermind is finally pulling back the curtain on his secretive slice of cinema.

"We knew from the beginning that it was top-secret," star Michael Stahl-David remembered, speaking to MTV News about the film for the first time. "When we signed on, we signed a contract without seeing a script. From the beginning, we'd get these scripts that were red, and they wouldn't let us take them home from the offices. There was one morning where I left my script somewhere and didn't know where it was — and that was not OK. As it turned out, the cleaning lady had put it in a drawer; but there was this brief moment where it was like, 'You are going to go find that script!' "

Such measures were necessary to keep Abrams' guessing game alive, as he doled out breadcrumbs including unnamed trailers and Slusho! T-shirts, gleefully fueling Internet speculation. But now, with four intense minutes of new footage to support a "Cloverfield" contest, the cat is slowly creeping out of the bag.

"You can take this widget and put it on your Facebook or MySpace

In the flick, the former star of TV's "The Black Donnellys" makes his movie debut as besieged New Yorker Rob Hawkins. "[My character] is someone who's not a big risk-taker or somebody who's very spontaneous," Stahl-David revealed. "And then there's Hud, the man behind the camera [played by T.J. Miller], who's loud and funny but not the most tactful guy, definitely — he really cares about his friends. Then there's Lizzy Caplan [as Marlena], who randomly gets stuck with us — she's not in our close circle of friends ... she's the outsider in our midst. Then there's Jessica Lucas [as Lily], who is the caretaker of my brother Jason [Mike Vogel], who is wild and reckless. She's the only reason he keeps his sh-- together.

"Then there's Beth [Odette Yustman], [and] I've always felt like there's something there between us," he explained. "We've been friends for a long time, but whenever I'm single, she's been seeing somebody and vice versa. We've never really connected, until a few weeks before the tape begins to roll — but I'm leaving, so it was just going to end where it was."

Cut to the newly revealed four-minute clip of hand-held "discovered" footage of Rob's going-away festivities — and the monster that crashes the party. "When the tape starts rolling, we're filming this tape for ourselves. We don't know that anything's going to happen," he explained. "We're just filming this party. [The actors] did a lot of improvised stuff that felt very real ... I was thrown into a room with 30 people I didn't know and had to make it feel like they were my best friends.

"Then the monster comes, whatever that is," he laughed, trying to keep a secret. "We're seeing the effects of [the monster], and what the government is trying to do against it. [The whole movie] is what's on this tape. The tape could have been used for something before, for whatever, but this is the one tape that the government found."

With Abrams and director Matt Reeves hoping to keep things real, they brainstormed such minutiae as the moment when people start snapping photos of the Statue of Liberty's severed head with their camera phones. "That's real," he laughed. "Nobody is pulling out their hair and [melodramatically] screaming, 'Why?' A lot of the footage of this shooting style was inspired by 9/11 ... it was a little weird to have the imagery in the movie. It's a disaster in New York that involves clouds of dust and buildings falling."

Cautiously, he added: "But it never heads too much in that way, because it is a monster movie. It's going to be a fun movie, but it's also going to be really intense.

"They've been very careful about not giving it away, because that's the fun of it," he explained of the secrecy for his no-stars movie, normally reserved for blockbusters with roman numerals after the title. "It's gotten way more attention than it would have otherwise."

As such, Stahl-David can't even acknowledge the "Cloverfield" existence of a certain icy drink that recently launched a bizarre commercial online. "The concept of Slusho! is something that I'm not at liberty to discuss," he recited robotically, only half-kidding. "I think [my character] might've been better off if he found some Slusho! [during the attack], but that would've been too much like Popeye eating his can of spinach."

We did, however, learn that the monster is not named in the movie ("We took to calling it Clover ... when the movie comes out, people are gonna name it"); that "Cloverfield" contains "Speed"-like nonstop scenes as high-adrenaline as the clip ("There's a couple points where we can't run anymore and we have to sit with ourselves, but other than that, the movie is about you being with us, and us trying to survive"); and that a climactic scene takes place in the NYC subway system.

"The whole scene in the subway," Stahl-David said when asked for his favorite moment. "Once we go in there and get stuck and have to walk through those tunnels ... it's not a nice place to be ... I can't wait for the world to see that, and to hear their reactions."

If all continues to go according to plan through January 18, the mind behind "Lost," "Alias" and the upcoming "Star Trek" movie will have another success on his hands. And the first one Michael Stahl-David has ever seen.

"I'm not that familiar with his work, honestly," he admitted of Abrams. "When I went into the audition, I didn't even know who J.J. Abrams was, which made it easier. But I do know that he knows what the people like, and that he knows how to deliver pop culture."

, and when people go to your page they can click on the widget, watch it and grab it," the 25-year-old Stahl-David said of the contest, which can be found at Clearspring.com. "The person with the most grabs wins a screening before anybody else, in their hometown. I want to do it, because I haven't seen the movie yet ... but I'm not the best person for this — I only have three friends on my MySpace

."

vYKaKbEhTRU

"Some Thing Has Found Us"

Bon la qualité est vraiment dégueu mais c'est le premier TV Spot pour "Cloverfield" ! (je viens d'éditer, la qualité est maintenant bonne)

Ca confirme un truc tout en en déboulonnant un autre... Mais je vous laisse découvrir... Pour ceux qui suivent

• Créer...