Aller au contenu

POLICE SQUAD!

alfie

Messages recommandés

Paramount Home Entertainment a annoncé la sortie en dvd zone 1 de Police Squad : l'Intégrale de la Série, pour le 7 Novembre 2006. Cette comédie satirique oppose le lieutenant de choc Frank Drebin et son Capitaine (Leslie Nielsen & Alan North) aux éléments criminels perturbateurs dans une grande ville. Par les créateurs de "Y a-t-il un pilote dans l'avion ?".

Ce dvd contient les 6 épisodes, parsemés de gags percutants et de dialogues incompréhensibles.

Ce dvd comporte :

Plein Ecran

Anglais Mono & DD5.1 Surround

Interview inédite avec Leslie Nielsen

Featurettes making-of

Commentaires Audio par les créateurs sur certains épisodes

Bêtisier

Et bien plus !

Quelques dialogues (dont certains repris dans les trois films) :

Sally: Well, I first heard the shot, and as I turned, Jim fell.

Det. Frank Drebin: Jim Fell's the teller?

Sally: No, Jim Johnson.

Det. Frank Drebin: Who's Jim Fell?

Ed: He's the auditor, Frank.

Sally: He had the flu, so Jim... filled in.

Det. Frank Drebin: Phil who?

Ed: Phil Din. He's the night watchman.

Sally: Oh, if only Phil had been here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mimi: Is this some kind of bust?

Det. Frank Drebin: Yes, ma'am, it's very impressive, but we need to ask you a few questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Det. Frank Drebin: My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin, Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad. There'd been a recent wave of gorgeous fashion models found naked and unconscious in laundromats on the West Side. Unfortunately, I was assigned to investigate holdups of neighborhood credit unions. I was across town doing my laundry when I got the call on the double killing. It took me twenty minutes to get there. My boss was already on the scene.

Det. Frank Drebin: We're sorry to bother you at such a time like this, Mrs. Twice. We would have come earlier, but your husband wasn't dead then.

[after a ballistic test using Barbara Walters interview tapes]

Ted Olson: You'll notice that the bullet only penetrated to the point where Barbara asks Katharine Hepburn what kind of tree she wants to be.

Ted Olson: Run along, Jenny, and next week I'll show you why women can't play professional football.

Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?

Det. Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.

Det. Frank Drebin: [narrating] Ed and I drove around for hours for no particular reason. We came up empty.

Det. Frank Drebin: Sorry, Bobby. No sax before a fight.

Det. Frank Drebin: [narrating] It took me two weeks to find Stella's apartment. She had neglected to give me her address.

Veronica: You took a big chance knocking down that guy.

Det. Frank Drebin: I know. You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan.

Nordberg: I can't believe anyone would do something so cruel.

Det. Frank Drebin: Senseless brutality, senseless waste.

Ed Hocken: Cut down in the prime of life.

Nordberg: That car was a classic, a '68! You suppose the widow would take $1,500 for it?

Mrs. Twice: Do you know what it's like to be married to a wonderful man for fourteen years?

Det. Frank Drebin: No, I can't say that I do.

Det. Frank Drebin: I'd just come from the stockyards. We'd gotten reports of hundreds of cows had been senselessly slaughtered in the area, but I couldn't find any evidence. I stopped off for a hamburger and checked in with headquarters.

Ted Olson: These guns are identical to the one that killed Jim Johnson. Watch carefully as I test fire this gun into these video tapes of Barbara Walter's interviews.

Ted Olson: [attempting to hold a cat underwater] So you see Katie, fish have gills to extract oxygen from water. But air breathing species have lungs which are equipped only to accept oxygen in it's natural state. And that's why most mammals must live on land.

Katie: Wow, that's neat.

Rocky: Betcha'd hate to see something happen to your little key store.

Det. Frank Drebin: What about my little keaster?

Rocky: Key STORE.

[Frank has gone undercover as a stand-up comic]

Det. Frank Drebin: So the girl had come back from her honeymoon. She was alone, and her parents welcomed her with open arms. They said to her, "Delilah - hat gut gemacht!"

[Audience laughs]

[a prisoner has gotten loose and is holding the cops at gunpoint]

Prisoner: I got the gun now! And I'm gonna kill all of you... one by one.

[Frank, oblivious, walks through a door, hitting the prisoner and knocking the gun from his hand; all the cops rush the prisoner and arrest him]

Ed Hocken: Good job, Frank!

Det. Frank Drebin: What?

Dr. Zubatsky: My god, you're an animal!

Det. Frank Drebin: [mumbling incoherently, al la John Hurt in The Elephant Man] I am not an animal. I am a human being!

Ed: Let's say you were nowhere near the waterfront!

Eddie Casales: All right.

Det. Frank Drebin, Ed, Eddie Casales: You were nowhere near the waterfront!

Det. Frank Drebin: And let's say you really were at the movies!

Eddie Casales: Okay.

Det. Frank Drebin, Ed, Eddie Casales: You really were at the movies!

je vais pouvoir faire du frees bee avec mes LD NTSC.

Et peu ou aucune chance que cela sorte chez nous, la série n'ayant jamais été doublée, donc potentiel commercial nul chez nous, et aucune diff hertzienne.

Je me souviens encore des deux épisodes diffusés dans la Nuit la + Nulle , pour la premiere fois en france.

Diffusée ensuite en intégralité sur TPS Star, toujours en vostf

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...