Aller au contenu

Hamlet 2 - Andrew Fleming (2008)

Steve

Messages recommandés

You need to watch this trailer. Not only was Hamlet 2 a late addition to the Sundance line-up that still sold for $10 million - the biggest sale of this year - but I loved the movie! You have to understand, it was co-written by Pam Brady - who wrote Hot Rod and Team America: World Police and is one of "South Park's" big writers. It's some pretty brash humor but that's what makes it brilliant. It makes more fun of thespians and the film industry than almost any other movie ever made (and most of the good lines aren't even in the trailer). And even Steve Coogan is awesome! I can't suggest this enough - some of you will love it, some will hate, but that's what makes it unique!

I never did write a review for this, but I saw it late in the festival and laughed my ass off the entire time. I know a lot of (snobby) critics who hated it, absolutely hated it. But I thought it was as funny as any "South Park" episode, so give it a chance if you can laugh at that kind of humor.

Trailer : http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/04/17/must-watch-red-band-hamlet-2-trailer/

Note pour Haribo : c'est quand meme le retour du realisateur de "Espions mais pas trop"

• 2 years later...

Quelqu'un l'a vu au final ?

Je viens de voir Hot Rod, donc ça m'intéresse, en fait. A noter que Pam Brady doit kiffer les rois du patin, parce que dans Hot Rod, il y a le mec du méchant couple, et dans celui-là, il y a la fille du méchant couple.

• Créer...