Aller au contenu

Hot Boyz - Master.P - 1999

Dragonball

Messages recommandés

"Hot Boyz"

Un jeune noir sans histoires, après s'être fait manipuler par la police afin de libérer sa copine, injustement accusé d'avoir tuer un policier, pète les plombs et monte un gang, les "Hot Boyz". ça va chauffer !

Production a petit budget réalisé par le très prolifique rapeur Master P (A la fois rapeur, producteur et homme d'affaire avisé), ce petit film même si il est très loin d'être une réussite, s'avère tout de même beaucoups moins nul qu'on aurait pu le croire.

Au programme, quelques cascades en bagnoles, des fusillades dans le plus pur style Hollywood night et quelques acteurs sympa, dont Slick The Shocker (rapeur nul mais rigolo), Gary "Je passe ma vie à cachetonner" Busey et Jeff Speakman, le bellatre des films de Kick Boxing. A noter aussi Snoop Doggy Dog, dans un petit role.

Au programmes des fausses notes, et dieu qu'elles sont nombreuse, une V.F atroce, des acteurs souvent nuls, un scénario très confu, des dialogues niais, une voix off horrible et une B.0 lamentable (a base d'un sample repris de "The Message", qui revient quasiment tout le temps)

Heu, en fait, je ne suis pas sur de vous avoir donné envie de le voir !

Enfin,"Hot Boyz", malgré tous ses défauts, reste 1000X plus sympa que l'horrible "Corrupt fait par un Albert Pyun qu'on croirait dans le coma ! (en même temps, ce n'est pas completement sa faute, il y avait Ice T dans le film !)

Yo, watch da fucking movie !

un grand film recommandé par le mullet de baillargues !

NON MAIS CA VA PAS NON ? HOT BOYZ MEILLEUR QUE CORRUPT !!!! ET UN COUP DE PIED AU CUL TU LE VEUX ?????

de toute facon le meilleur film de hood c'est LE PACTE DES CAIDS, l'histoire de 2 chefs de gangs rivaux qui se reconcilient par leur k7 de demo de rap respectives

revenons a hot boyz :

could have been good, July 2, 2004

Reviewer: "lilking101" (Omaha, NE USA) - See all my reviews

This film isn't a classic and it damn sure aint nowhere compared to "Belly", but it is watchable. The main problem is the action. This film would've been a story about love, loss, and revenge, but instead the story is almost unrecognizable because of all the long car chases, shootouts, and bad lines. There are good parts though and that's mainly because of the effect it has on people. You feel terrible that an innocent, pregnant woman is beaten to death and that the main character is forced to work for tricky cops.

PISS POOR! WORSER THAN APPLE AND BATMAN AND ROBIN COMBINED, October 21, 2004

Reviewer: Adonis J. Johnson (Atlanta, Georgia) - See all my reviews

This movie is poo. Bottomline. But its that funny poo thats only funny when one of your friends stepped in it. Idon't know where these people are getting off sayin that Master P has EVER had any good movies (Foolish was so-so at best). I saw this movie on TV and I was laughing my ass off! Even the "sad" parts are funny.

Everything else is predictable and the acting, oh my please please do not get on the acting.

If there were negative stars I would give this move a negative 10 or something. But if your high or drunk or just want a good laugh and a laugh that will make tears comming out your eyes check this out.

Otherwise if your looking for a good gangsta flick drink bleach before watching this crap! --

This movie was sooo false, December 12, 2004

Reviewer: smartass "smartass" (Toronto, ON CANADA) - See all my reviews

Ohhhhhh PLEEAAASSEEEEEE

His girl was trying to help some cop who got stabbed, some guy pulled a gun on her and she ran off scared....then she get's CHARGED with 1st degree murder

That's so unrealistic...

No investigation, no murder weapon, no motive...

Then his girlfriend gets pregnant...

Then she gets beaten up by a crooked cop and dies....

OHHHHH PLEASSEEEEEEEEE

this movie gets no respect from me, P should have named this one 'Foolish'...

Bad acting, July 21, 2005

Reviewer: Ronnie Clay "R.C." (Winnsboro, Louisiana) - See all my reviews

Master P directed this movie however he did not have a big part of being in this movie that sucked. Silk wants to be a rapper his girlfriend is framed for murdering a cop. Silk does whatever he can to go undercover and clear his girlfriends name. The only time Silk acting was good in this movie was when he was in the hospital crying for real right before his girlfriend died. The action was not all that bad especially when Silk was in that car driving all around in circles away from the cops and land into the water.

If there were negative stars I would give this move a negative 10 or something. But if your high or drunk or just want a good laugh and a laugh that will make tears comming out your eyes check this out.

Ah ben moi, c'est encore différrent. J'avais juste 1H30 à combler !

• 2 years later...
  • Créer...