Aller au contenu

ALF - on sait pas, 201?

Kerozene

Messages recommandés

Le bouffeur de chats sur grand écran?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2012/08/alf-movie-really-happening.php

Once just the sad, starry-eyed dream of the only man whose ALF conversations extend beyond "Remember ALF?", a feature film about Melmac's first cat-eating sitcom star is now an actual thing, thanks to Sony and a producer of The Smurfs.

THR reports Sony Pictures Animation has closed a deal for the rights to ALF and has attached frequent kiddie movie producer Jordan Kerner to oversee the project with creators Tom Patchett and puppeteer Paul Fusco.

Fusco--who in May claimed he had some pitch meetings set up, which at the time sounded delusional paired with the claim "the timing is right ... I think it could be a homerun on a lot of levels"--is expected to reprise his role as the voice of ALF's hilarious "I kill me" utterances, but it's unlikely he'll be returning his forearm to alien Gordon Shumway's innards. As the participation of Sony Pictures Animation and the Smurfs producer implies, the film is said to be the usual hybrid of furry CG companion and live-action actors--like Ted, but probably with marginally more-veiled sexual impulses.

Franchement qui attend un film Alf au 21ème siècle... Même moi qui regardait ça quand j'étais môme, je ne vois absolument pas l'intérêt, c'est vraiment trop daté, la jeune génération ne sait pas ce que c'est, et la génération qui l'a connu a clairement retenu d'autres trucs de la même époque. Et à la revoyure, la série Alf était quand même sacrément moisie.

• Créer...