Kerozene

Messages recommandés

• 3 weeks later...
  • Réponses 86
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Vraiment très très bon comme le premier.

Sans trop spoiler, on y retrouve tout ce qui faisait le succès du 1 avec en plus le point de vue du côté des méchants qu'on suit de l'achat aux enchères de leur victime à l'accomplissement du fait. Très sympa malgré une fin un peu décevante mais qui ne gâche rien au film.

Vivement le 3 !!!

Eli pose nu !

I’m not sure what everyone’s reaction will be once the picture below is clicked, but one thing is certain: there will be a reaction. Partly to promote HOSTEL 2, and partly because he’s a sick individual with a twisted sense of humour, Eli Roth decided to pose nude for a book entitled GUTS: THE ART OF MARKETING HORROR FILMS, put together by Lionsgate marketing exec and sometime photographer Tim Palen. The photo is called “Eli Roth Has the Biggest Dick in Hollywood.” That’s all I’m going to say about it. Click on the picture and behold.

Extra Tidbit: K.N.B. Effects, which worked on NARNIA and THE ISLAND, built Roth's special friend.

source : joblo.com

Quelle couille molle ce Roth...

Non seulement ses films ne sont que des produits surmaketter mais il a besoin d'un truc aussi crétin pour sa promo. C'est du niveau de Paris Hilton et Britney Spears comme pub.

Si encore il montrait vraiment sa bite... Mais même pas cap (Alors que Brian si).

Sympa la suite de Borat.

Roth nous la joue encore carte postale décalée, c'est une comédie plus qu'un film qui met mal à l'aise. Une ressucée du premier avec une amélioration bienvenue, le point de vue des victimes et des bourreaux. La scène des enchères à la Ebay est excellente. Du gore mais pas de scène qui m'a fait mal aux pieds comme la section du tendon dans le 1er. Un bel hommage aux emasculations à l'Italienne de la grande époque quand même.

La fin est vraiment abrupte mais bon le film reste très sympa.

Je me demande quand est ce que le gouvernement Slovene portera plainte? C'est pas que le film soit crédible mais franchement la j'irai jamais

Ya quand même une erreur impardonnable dans le film :

Lauren German absolument sublime, PAS A POIL, alors que...

Heather Matarazzo, beaucoup moins sublime, si. Quand même content d'avoir vu les nichons de l'ex gamine de Bienvenue dans l'age ingrat.

Un bonne nouvelle pour les anti-Roth ?

source : myspace

Hey Everyone,

I'm in Paris, doing press for the French release of Hostel Part II, and tonight I'm off to Rome for the last leg of the press tour. After that I'm going to take a long overdue break, since I've gone from one film to the next without stopping, just to recharge my brain a bit.

I want to thank all of you for your kind e-mails and incredible support for the film. However, piracy has become worse than ever now, and a stolen work print (with unfinished music, no sound effects, and no VFX) leaked out on line before the release, and is really hurting us, especially internationally. Piracy will be the death of the film industry, as it killed the music industry, and while it makes a smaller dent in huge movies like Spider Man 3, it really hurts films like mine, which have far less of an advertising and production budget. Not only that, critics have actually been REVIEWING the film based off the pirated copy, which is inexcusable. Some of these critics I have actually known for a few years, and while I wouldn't dignify them by mentioning them by name, I know who they are, as do the studios, and other filmmakers, and they will no longer have any access to any of my films.

What I'm saying is, this is your last chance to see one of my films for a while. If you haven't seen it, go now, because after next weekend the film will be gone from theaters. There are too many other summer movies coming in, so basically we get two weeks in cinemas, and then the film will live on DVD. I am not directing CELL any time soon, and I most likely will take the rest of the year to write my other projects. Which means I wouldn't shoot until the spring, and you wouldn't see a film directed by me in the cinemas until at least next fall. If everyone on my friends list went to see the film this weekend and brought a friend, it would make a huge difference. Bring a non-horror fan - try to convert them. It's the only way these films will live. But right now the R rated horror film is in serious jeopardy. Studios feel the public doesn't want them any more, and so they are only putting PG-13 films into production. The only way to counter this perception is to get out there and support R rated horror. It's the only message they'll hear. People love the movie, and even though it only cost $10 million dollars (as opposed to the other summer tent poles which cost $300 million), and has already earned its money back, if it's not a massive money earner then they'll just continue to make the same PG-13 films everyone complained about a few years ago.

To counter piracy, fans can flood file sharing services with fake Hostel II downloads just so no one can ever actually get the movie, but the only thing that really makes a difference is supporting the movie in the theaters. Also - the theater OWNERS know this as well. If horror movies aren't bringing in customers, they're not going to program them. If we are going to send them a message, we have to do it with our wallets, and we have to do it now. I've done all I can to make a great film for the fans, as violent and bloody and fun as possible. The rest is up to you guys...

Thanks again for all your support,

Eli

Un bonne nouvelle pour les anti-Roth ?

source : myspace

People love the movie, and even though it only cost $10 million dollars (as opposed to the other summer tent poles which cost $300 million), and has already earned its money back, if it's not a massive money earner then they'll just continue to make the same PG-13 films everyone complained about a few years ago.

Pôv poupoune...

Comment y va faire pour s'acheter ses t-shirts si le film n'est pas un "massive money earner"...?

Allez commençons un Eli-thon (oui parce que un Rothon c'est moin joli comme terme, meme si c'est plus approprié) !

Le piratage ne fait de mal à personne. C'est officiel ?

Ben je veux bien le croire, mais les chiffres balancés par les majeurs ne me parlent pas. Tu peux sortir n'importe quoi avec un pin's Warner sur le téton gauche et tout le monde va faire "Whoua fé chié dis donc", mais concrètement j'aimerai savoir combien de dollars a perdu Madonna avec la sortie de son dernier album.

Aucun distributeur de zik n'a fermé ses portes depuis la propagation du ouaib, non? Moi je m'en fous, je n'écoute que des trucs achetés il y a 15 ans, le reste c'est de la merde

this is your last chance to see one of my films for a while. If you haven't seen it, go now, ...

... and I most likely will take the rest of the year to write my other projects. Which means I wouldn't shoot until the spring, and you wouldn't see a film directed by me in the cinemas until at least next fall...

Eli

je me demandais si c'etait la forme d'expression anglaise qui voulait ca ou bien si il a la grosse tete au bout de 3 films ?

this is your last chance to see one of my films for a while. If you haven't seen it, go now, ...

... and I most likely will take the rest of the year to write my other projects. Which means I wouldn't shoot until the spring, and you wouldn't see a film directed by me in the cinemas until at least next fall...

Eli

je me demandais si c'etait la forme d'expression anglaise qui voulait ca ou bien si il a la grosse tete au bout de 3 films ?

Non non ce n'est pas une forme d'expression anglo-saxonne...

C'est d'un puant à tout épreuve. Même en serbe.

Ben je veux bien le croire, mais les chiffres balancés par les majeurs ne me parlent pas. Tu peux sortir n'importe quoi avec un pin's Warner sur le téton gauche et tout le monde va faire "Whoua fé chié dis donc", mais concrètement j'aimerai savoir combien de dollars a perdu Madonna avec la sortie de son dernier album.

Aucun distributeur de zik n'a fermé ses portes depuis la propagation du ouaib, non? Moi je m'en fous, je n'écoute que des trucs achetés il y a 15 ans, le reste c'est de la merde

Y'a eu des mecs vidés .... Faut quand même arrêter de jouer au candide. C'est logique que les mecs perdent de la thune. Ca ne veut pas dire qu'ils vont couler demain.

Eli

Non non ce n'est pas une forme d'expression anglo-saxonne...

C'est d'un puant à tout épreuve. Même en serbe.

C'est etonnant tout de meme, un pur fan boy comme lui, un pote de Tarantino, avec un T-shirt "Cannibal Holocaust" et tout, je ne peux le croire...

• Créer...