Aller au contenu

Bad Boys 3 - Michael Bay, 201?

Kerozene

Messages recommandés

C'est parti

Bon ok, c'est pas encore complètement confirmé par Bay, Bruckheimer, Smith ou Lawrence, mais mon petit doigt me dit que personne ne va y renoncer

http://twitchfilm.net/site/

Chalk this one up under guilty pleasures. Apart from all the hard times we give Michael Bay for the Transformers films we still get a kick out of the Bad Boys films. At least Todd and I do, I can’t speak for the others. The first night I was ever questioned by local law enforcement here in Toronto [Vancouver back in the day is a whole other story] was the night I was going out to see Bad Boys back in 1995. It served as a launching pad for Michael who would follow the first film with The Rock the next year which pretty much cemented his place in the Hollywood action film scene. It would be eight years until Will Smith and Martin Lawrence would get back in front of the camera again for Bad Boys II. It did double the business of the first one. That second time it was a whole lot louder, crasser, meaner and more prejudiced, things we’ve started to pick on Michael Bay for, but we still loved it back then. Will we love it again? Columbia Pictures is hoping yes.

Columbia Pictures is developing a third installment of the high-octane “Bad Boys” franchise, tapping Peter Craig to pen the screenplay. The hope is to have a script that would reunite director Michael Bay, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. At this point, with the project in the early stages, none has a deal to return. All parties have expressed a willingness to return if a story can be hammered out. One potential hurdle, however, would be the costly deals with the players. Craig, repped by CAA and Management 360, co-wrote “The Town,” which Ben Affleck is directing for Warner Bros. and which shoots in Boston next month. He is adapting anime “Cowboy Bebop” for 20th Century Fox and Keanu Reeves.

• Créer...